Price: $250 per person
- Difficulty: Medium
Experience a winter day like the adventurous locals in Alaska!
This day-tour are for the adventure seeking buffs out there, that want to get out on some remote trails.
A professional guide takes you out on some winter trails around Fairbanks. Cycling on a fatbike during the Alaskan winters is a great experience.
Please Take Note: Its important that you wear the correct clothing, shoes and gloves. Its not an extreme hard cycle, but temperatures can fall down to -40°F.
- Rental of an Alaskan Fatbike
- Strong headlight to get around when the sun sets
- Professional Guide (English speaking guide)
- Hot Drinks
- Rental of Down Jacket
- Photos taken by the guide during the day
- Travel and Medical Insurance (need to be in place before you can book a tour)
- Warm Clothing
- Guide gratuity – If you like the adventure, tip your guide
- Flights to and from Fairbanks
- Accommodation in Fairbanks (we can help)
- Tours can only be done with 3 – 5 people