Price: $250 per person
- Difficulty: Easy to Medium
Enjoy a fatbike ride under the amazing display of Aurora in Alaska. An experience you will never forget!
If you get cold, you can warm up inside the truck. Our tours normally last until 1:30 – 2am and your guide will take you back to your hotel at around 2:30.
We take you out to a area where you can enjoy riding a fatbike under the Aurora. This is the perfect way for photographers to get to a few locations in a short amount of time. It helps to get different angles of the light… and the fatbike makes awesome photos under the lights!
Please Take Note: Your reserved Aurora tour date may change due to weather and Aurora activity. You will be consulted regarding any changes. We can’t control the weather and want to make sure you have the best possible experience when you are out there.
- Rental of an Alaskan Fatbike
- Strong headlight to get around in the dark
- Professional Guide (English speaking guide)
- Hot Drinks
- Rental of Down Jacket
- Photos of the Aurora (with and without you and bike) – ask your guide to get tips in taking photos of the Aurora.
- Warm Clothing
- Guide gratuity – If you like the adventure, tip your guide
- Flights to and from Fairbanks
- Accommodation in Fairbanks (we can help)
- Tours can only be done with 3 – 5 people