Price: $4 299 per person
For the adventurer itching for an extreme Alaska experience. Join us on a winter expedition off road out and in the wild. Below the Northern Lights, and surrounded by wildlife, we’ll blaze through trails of the last frontier!
For an optimum 7 day experience our Sisu Team will take you on a journey on their favorite routes of interior Alaska. Selected for their breathtaking beauty and radical terrain, these trails are fat bike tested and Alaskan approved. Here we’ll explore remote trails of the interior exclusively available in the winter season.
Alaska winters add an element many regions of the world cannot provide. The thermostat can read -40 and the days contain limited sunlight, but every hour has something great to offer. If you are lucky (good chance), you will see the aurora dance across the sky and the wildlife roam free.
We have a professional team with years of arctic adventure experience (you could pretty much consider them polar bears). But not to fear, together they will entertain and guide you through a chill weeklong expedition filled with fun and bottomless hot chocolate.
- Professional winter guides that know these winter trails, environment, cold climates and elements.
- Each expedition have a professional photographer that document the entire tour. When you are done, you will have tons of photos to remember all the memories. Each guide also have cameras to snap photos during each hour on trail.
- We will make sure you eat well 🙂 Eating is one of the most important parts of any winter adventure. We include all food, snacks and drinks for the entire expedition. At the end of each day you can expect to arrive at a warm remote cabin and heat up with hot drinks. Then sit back and share all the memories of the day, while the guides prepare the perfect dinner!
- The winter cabins provide a safe place to enjoy the nights sharing stories. Make sure to wander outside to see the Aurora!
- We have a backup snow mobile on the expedition. If something happens and you need to get to a warm cabin, we got you covered!
If you are looking for a way to see and experience Alaska in a proper way, this is the way to do it!
- Cabin Fever Expedition Cost: $4 299 per person
- Difficulty: Medium to Hard
- People per group: 4 – 5
- Duration of adventure: 7 Days : 7 Nights
- 2 Nights before and 2 nights after adventure in Fairbanks, Alaska
- 1 Day classes and overview of expedition (day before setting off) – **Everyone must attend**
- Fully kitted Carbon Alaskan Fatbike. Don’t worry about bike transport and fees… we got you covered!
- Fatback Fatbike
- Fatbike bags
- Professional Guide, Chef & Photographer
- All cabin costs
- Hot-Spring costs if visited and accommodation costs
- All meals on Expedition (Breakfast; Daily Snacks; Lunch; Dinner and hot drinks)
- Photo’s – Taken by photographer and tour guides
- Transportation – To and from Fairbanks, at the start and end
- Snow Mobile Support
- Four days accommodation in Fairbanks (Two days before and two days after adventure) – Breakfast included
- Transport to and from Airport
- Few cold Alaskan Brews before and after expedition in a warm area 🙂
- TONS OF UNFORGETTABLE MEMORIES!!
- Medical Insurance / Travel Insurance
- Flights to and from Fairbanks, Alaska
- Some clothing (contact us for more detail)
- Meals in Fairbanks (Breakfast is included)
- Guide gratuity – If you like the adventure, tip your guide
Cancellation Policy for all adventures:
- 90+ before departure: $100 charge
- 60 – 90 days before departure: 30% of adventure cost
- 45 – 60 days before departure: 60% of adventure cost
- Cancel within 45 days before departure: No refund